Thursday, March 7, 2013

Meetups and Firemen


         Meetups and Firemen

                 I met Krista at a Co-Wellness meetup. Krista is a chiropractor treating people for about thought, movement and food. She offered to cross-fit train me, gratis. That’s me, above, in the yellow after a workout.  When I learned Krista’s close friend was being promoted to captain in the Denver Fire Department, I had an opportunity to return the favor. My ROI from meetups in terms of support and education has been substantial. 

Please feel free to comment

Barry       Meriash-PhotoColorado 

barry@meriash.com        720-203-1135 

back to home page  meriash.com


  
          Krista




                Barry  
                Meriash-PhotoColorado
                 barry@meriash.com   
                 720-203-1135 
               meriash.com 
back to home page meriash.com


No comments:

Post a Comment