Friday, February 15, 2013

"The Big Picture " event redux

"The Big Picture " event redux
The photo selected for "The Big Picture " event in March was 
a flower photo that adorns the cover of  "Found Flowers."
 Photos for "The Big Picture " 
                               event are displayed outdoors throughout                                 
the city.  So I included more street themed photos.  
Below is "Chalk Art in an Hour." 
I volunteered for the Mizel Museum to give out flyers 
while an artist produced an artistic chalk rendering.
NO Artist.  Everywhere I look, artists are chalking 
from renderings and layouts, planning on spending all 
day or weekend to produce something amazing.  
I'm here for an hour before heading up to Boulder 
so I grab some chalk and go for it.  
I recruit kids and their grateful parents are snapping away 
and staff is politely inviting the kids to go the designated kid's art area.  
OK.  One of Mizel Museum's themes is "raise the sparks."  
So there we are; "Chalk Art in an Hour."

back to home page   meriash.com
 Original below
You wont see any of these photos on my website.
If you are interested in more traditional photographic services,
please visit meriash.com
Have a great weekend.

back to home page

                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment